Looking for some new music to get it on to? Spotify has got you covered, whether you have plans with a special someone for Valentine’s Day this weekend or are just looking for some jams to play to get you and your partner in the mood. The music streaming service has released the top songs users are adding to sex playlists, just to get you inspired. While classics like “Let’s Get It On” are always a great choice, this list has some more modern offerings.
Here are 10 songs people like to have sex to:
- “Don’t” – Bryson Tiller
- “Marvins Room” – Drake
- “The Morning” – The Weeknd
- “Or Nah” (featuring the Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa and DJ Mustard) – Ty Dolla $ign
- “Lotus Flower Bomb” (featuring Miguel) – Wale
- “L$D” – A$AP Rocky
- “Crew Love”– Drake
- “Sorry” – Rick Ross
- “Swimming Pools (Drank)” – Kendrick Lamar
- “Love Yourz” – J. Cole
If you’re feeling a little more ~romantic~, they have also made a list of the 10 top songs people are adding to their love playlists.
- “Love Yourself” – Justin Bieber
- “All of Me” – John Legend
- “Photograph” – Ed Sheeran
- “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
- “Could You Be Loved” – Bob Marley and the Wailers
- “Not a Bad Thing” – Justin Timberlake
- “Pony” – Ginuwine
- “Say My Name” – Destiny’s Child
- “Rude” – MAGIC!
- “No Diggity” – Blackstreet
Spotify also just launched Love Notes, which is a playlist compilation tool. To use it, you visit spotify-valentines.com and choose a “romantic mood level” for your playlist, ranging from cute and committed to seductive and steamy. Next, you select up to three genres of music you want included. Finally, you type the message you want to send (in up to 54 characters, so make it brief) and the service will generate a playlist where the first letter of each song spells out that message. Cute, right?